|WISEdash Tools & Help Desk|
The ability to turn data into information quickly and easily has become increasingly important in education. As part of DPI’s ongoing effort to support research and analysis that improves educational outcomes, the Department of Public Instruction purchased a suite of tools—called business intelligence, or BI, Tools—that will change the way DPI provides the data we collect back to schools and districts, and the way school and district staff, as well as the public, can access data about Wisconsin public schools.
- a way of organizing our education data (called a data model) that enables easy, intuitive, and smart reporting;
- role-based data access and dashboards;
- public and secured reporting that can reach a wide variety of users with diverse data needs;
- simple ad hoc reporting functionality (choose a district, choose a demographic);
- advanced reporting capabilities for power users at the district and state level to create customizable reports; and
- professional development resources such as pre-made workbooks to guide use and understanding of tools, dashboards and reports.
- See more at: Wisedash Public Portal