|ESEA Consolidated Plan & Report Writing|
ESEA Consolidated Plan and Report Writing Service
This service provided by CESA #9 will include:
- Provide technical assistance to districts in creating ESEA consolidated application for all Titles with a district formula allocation component (Title I-A, II-A, II-D, III)
- Provide leadership in preparation and yearly revision of district’s consolidated plan.
- Respond to DPI formal reviews.
- Prepare, submit and/or revise budgets
- Fiscal administration to include fiscal work related to project within scope of the grant.
- Assist districts in meeting compliance requirements.
- To provide guidance, recommendations for compliance and documentation for meeting the mentoring requirements. This would include onsite preparation and participation in review of Title I Monitoring.
- To provide examples of evidence to support the monitoring requirements.
- To provide an organizational structure to store evidence of monitoring requirements in the categories of needs assessment, private school consultation, parent and community participant and involvement, integration with federal programs and initiatives, integration with state and local initiatives and public reporting.
CESA Contact: Casey Gretzinger, 715-453-2141 ext. 225